- Stay with us
- Stay with us
We are delighted to welcome you back!
Following government guidelines, we have put in place protocols and risk assessments for when you visit us. You can find it on each of the property web pages.
Many thanks for helping us to stay safe.
The Coach House is a 2 storey stone cottage which has been recently refurbished (2020). It is located to the rear of the main hall adjacent to the Stable Cottage and beside Rydal Beck. With extensive views of award-winning Thomas Mawson gardens.
It has been given a full face lift including new en-suites in two of the bedrooms, new handwash basins in the other two, a new bathroom suite on the ground floor, new kitchen appliances and has been fully redecorated and carpeted throughout.
• The Coach House sleeps 10 people
• 4 bedrooms on the first floor
• 2 bedrooms with zip and link beds so can be used as doubles or twins, with wash hand basin
• 1 bedroom with zip and link beds so can be used as a double or twins and ensuite shower room
• Master Bedroom has a 5ft double bed plus a single bed and en-suite shower room
• A family bathroom on the first floor with shower over the top
• Toilet and wash hand basin on the ground floor
• 2 sitting rooms with TV and DVD player, one with a log burner on the ground floor
• Sofa bed in the second sitting room which sleeps the 10th person
• Large family kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drier
• Outside space in the form of a small patio area at the rear/side of property
• Views of the beck and across the valley
• Nearby car parking is included in the price
• Included in the price is electricity, bed linen, towels, kitchen equipment, small selection of books and games
Bookings Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday or a full week.
Rate includes electricity, linen and nearby car parking.
4th Jan - 31st Jan
1st Nov - 18th Dec
3rd Jan 2021 - 31st Jan 2021
|£125 per night|
1st Feb - 30th Apr
|£142 per night|
1st May - 31st Oct
19th Dec - 2nd Jan 2021
|£400 per night|
|Dog (1 large or 2 small)||£5 per dog|
Very comfortable home, beautiful gardens, especially the Quiet Gardens, shrubs and bird song gorgeous as was the weather.
Anita May 2019
Beautiful experience in every way, lovely house, excellent facilities, enabled a wonderful family time for us all in a beautiful setting. Time to reflect but also to challenge ourselves and enjoy the love we have. Thank...
Diana & Family April 2019